Celebrity bartending event will benefit Big Brothers & Big Sisters |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Pinellas Park, FL -- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Pinellas, Hernando, and Citrus Counties will hold a Celebrity Bartending event on Thursday, February 21st.
Local celebrities from former MLB icons to current radio and TV personalities will be serving up drinks to fans to support Big Brothers Big Sisters. 30% of all proceeds will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters. The event will be held at Pete and Shorty's, at 7402 49th St. North in Pinellas Park, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
The celebrities involved in the event include three-time Olympic champion Brooke Bennett, former MLB pitcher David "Boomer" Wells, radio personalist Meredith Walusek, lead singer of Cheap Trick Robin Zander, reporter Roxanne Wilder, "Crime Dog" Fred McGriff, and Todd Kalas, son of longtime Philadelphia Phillies Hall of Fame broadcaster Harry Kalas.
Visit Big Brothers & Big Sisters on Facebook for more information about the event.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood