Procrastinators, file during H&R Block's extended hours | Business
Tampa, Florida-- As the deadline to file nears, H&R Block offers extended hours at Tampa offices to anyone who has yet to file.
Extended hours at H&R Block Tampa locations began on April 10 and will continue through April 17.
Open from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. weekdays, and 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, last minute filers should not have trouble finding a time that meets their needs.
On Tax Day, H&R Block offices even offer to remain open until the last client has filed a return or an extension.
Participating locations listed below:
- Britton Plaza, 3802-C S. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
- Northgate Shopping Center, 8859-B N. Florida Ave., Tampa
- Temple Terrace Supermarket, 5460 Busch Blvd., Temple Terrace
- 6740 Memorial Highway, Suite 101, Tampa
- 7515 W. Waters Ave., Tampa
- Brandon Center South, 1967 W. Lumsden Road, Brandon
- Grand Plaza, 14443 N. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa
- Riverview Oaks, 9650 U.S. Highway 301 S., Riverview
- 108 E. Brandon Blvd., Brandon
- Parsons Village Square, 722 W. Martin Luther King Blvd., Seffner
- Shoppes of Citrus Park, 7857 Gunn Highway, Tampa
- Bloomingdale Square, 911 E. Bloomingdale Ave., Brandon
- Valrico Square Shopping Center, 1903-A State Road 60, Valrico
- Gateway Market Center, 7821 N. Martin Luther King St., St. Petersburg
- New Tampa Shopping Center, 19054 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., Suite B11, Tampa
- 4604 Park Blvd., Pinellas Park
Clients may schedule an appointment, but stores welcome walk-ins as well.
For more information about H&R Block’s extended office hours, or to schedule an appointment with a tax professional, contact the office nearest you.
Taxpayers also can find an office online.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood