Economic Stakeholders hold first meeting | Business
Tampa, Florida-- The Hillsborough Economic Prosperity Stakeholder Committee will hold its first meeting from 9 a.m. - noon this Friday May 4.
The meeting will take place on the 26 floor conference room in the County Center, 601 E. Kennedy Blvd. in Downtown Tampa.
The Stakeholder Committee will hear presentations on planned activities, schedules and procedures to identify major issues the community believes the group needs to address.
The group was created and tasked with the mission of examining examining the County's regulatory structure on economic oversight.
The public will be able to provide comments at the end of the meeting.
For more information, contact Brian Grady, Development Services, at 813-276-8343 or email EPSC@hillsboroughcounty.org.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood