New French restaurant in Hyde Park Village opens | Business
Tampa, FL-- A new French restaurant called Piquant just opened in Hyde Park Village in South Tampa.
The French-inspired restaurant also offers gourmet catering, a wine bar, cooking classes, specialty cakes & carvings.
Right now the restaurant is open limited hours which include:
Mondays through Fridays 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sundays 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Piquant is located at 1633 Snow Avenue in Tampa.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood