Clerical volunteer needed | Community Spirit
Brooksville, Florida -- The Hernando County Property Appraiser's Office is looking for a volunteer to assist with clerical duties including computer functions. Assistance is needed immediately, preferably five days per week from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The office is located on the fourth floor of the Government Center in downtown Brooksville.
Anyone interested in assisting should complete a volunteer application which is available by calling the Community Relations Office at 540-6780 or download it at http://www.hernandocounty.us/cr/CRVolApp.pdf. Submit the completed application to the Property Appraiser's Office, Room 463, Hernando County Government Center, 20 N. Main St., Brooksville, Florida.
For more information, please contact Paulette Stearns in the Property Appraiser's Office at (352) 754-4190.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him