Jake Zils wins Bradley on the 7th's annual Chili Cook-off | Community Spirit
Tampa, Florida -- Jake Zils has won the annual Bradley's on 7th Annual Chili Cook-off Competition. A total of nine people competed in this year's event that consisted of a wide variety of chili recipies.
According to MC Film's weekly online newsletter about the cook-off, it was a very close race. In the end after over 300 votes were tallied, Zils took first place with Samantha from Reservoir Bar coming 2nd, Bradford from Bradley's on 7th in 3rd and Joel earning 4th place.
Start now for next year's very competitive Chili Cook-off where you can claim bragging rights for your recipe.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him