U.S. Marshals arrest men wanted in Sebring death | Crime
Sebring, Florida -- Wednesday afternoon, U.S. Marshals arrested the two men wanted in connection with the brutal death of 20-year-old Aaron Doty.
Deputies were trying to locate 22-year-old Jonathon Ray Rodriguez and 19-year-old Kenneth Edwards Felipe, Jr. for the past two days.
Although they have been arrested, detectives say the investigation into the death of Aaron Doty is still ongoing.
Doty was reported missing on June 10. His body was found one day later at the north end of the Sun 'N Lakes Sebring subdivision the next day.
Family and friends are holding a candlelight vigil for Aaron Doty on Saturday, June 16 at 8:30 p.m. at Fireman's Field.
Anyone with any information regarding the disappearance and death of Aaron Doty is requested to Highlands County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Unit at 863-402-7250. Anyone with information who wants to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Heartland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS. You can also submit your tip online at www.heartlandcrimestoppers.com.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood