Man arrested for smashing hamburger into woman's face | Crime
Spring Hill, Florida -- An apparent food fight has landed a Hernando County man in jail.
26-year-old Sean Felipe Campbell is charged with domestic battery and violating his probation after he allegedly grabbed a hamburger that Gale Deem was eating and then smashed it into her face.
Deputies arriving at Campbell's home reported finding Deem with pieces of hamburger on her face and in her hair, as well as bits of burger scattered about the floor.
Campbell claimed he only smacked the burger out of the woman's hand, and did not hit her in the face with it.
Campbell was arrested and taken to Hernando County Jail without incident.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him