Deputies: public assistance requested to find WANTED PERSON | Crime
Spring Hill, Florida-- The Hernando County Sheriff's Office requests assistance from the pubic in locating a WANTED PERSON, 23-year-old Jaimmie Lynn Contreras.
Deputies say Contreras has an active FELONY warrant out of Hernando County for Robbery by Sudden Snatching.
The offense occurred on Saturday, July 7 in the Publix parking lot located at 160 Mariner Blvd., Spring Hill.
If you have any information on Contreras, please contact Detective George Loydgren at 352-797-3714.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood