Thieves steal $2,000 bike from cycling store | Crime
Tampa, Florida -- Hillsborough County detectives are searching for two suspects who stole a $2,000 bicycle from a local bicycle store.
Police say on Oct. 15, the two men entered the Flat Land Cyclery store in the 8800 block of Rocky Creek Drive to have a bicycle tire repaired. While one of them distracted the owner, the other walked out with a green and white Masi road touring bike.
Photo Gallery: Thieves steal $2,000 bicycle
They were last seen leaving in a 2000 - 2005 white pickup truck in an unknown make and model.
The two men are described below:
Suspect 1: White male, 5'9" to 5'11", approximately 200 pounds with brown hair and was last seen wearing a dark-colored shirt and light-colored jeans.
Suspect 2: White/Hispanic male, 5'7" to 5'10", approximately 200 pounds and bald. He was last seen wearing a light-colored shirt and shorts.
Anyone with any information reference the suspects is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of these suspects and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text "CSTB plus your tip" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood