Man accused of sexually battering 10-year-old girl | Crime
Tampa, Florida -- A 24-year-old man was arrested Tuesday evening after police say he sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl.
Hillsborough County deputies say Alejandro Valdez Ortiz of Carrollwood allegedly attacked the girl, who is known to him, on New Year's Eve.
Ortiz is currently being held without bail at the Hillsborough County Jail.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood