Police search for Century Bank robber | Crime
Tampa, Florida -- Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies are searching for the man who robbed the Century Bank on Fletcher Avenue Monday morning.
Deputies say on March 4, around 9:52 a.m. the man walked into the Century Bank in the 700 block of West Fletcher Avenue. He approached a teller, presented a demand note and, after receiving an undisclosed amount of money, fled the bank.
He is described as a black male, 5'8 - 6' tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a dark color windbreaker jacket, jeans, dark color shoes and a dark color baseball cap.
Anyone with any information reference the suspect is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 247-8200 or anyone with any information regarding the identity and whereabouts of this suspect and who wants to be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at www.crimestopperstb.com or text "CSTB plus your tip" to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637).
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him