Woman drinks "Leg Spreader" shot, arrested for DUI | Crime
Spring Hill, Florida - A woman in Hernando County was arrested for DUI, after deputies say she told them she'd drank half a pitcher of Bud Light and one "Leg Spreader" shot.
At 2 a.m. Monday, deputies noticed a white Oldsmobile Cutlass miss a turn and drive partially onto the grassy shoulder on the wrong side of the road.
It happened on the 2200 block of Commercial Way.
The driver, 55-year-old Anita Lewis, smelled of alcohol, had red eyes, a flushed face, extremely blurry speech and nearly fell several times, according to the arrest affidavit.
She failed field sobriety exercises and was arrested for driving under the influence and driving with a revoked license, among other charges.
You May Also Like...
- Most notorious or unusual mug shots we've seen
- Vote: Top 25 Gators bikini girls of 2011
- Privacy problems in Macy's fitting rooms
- Cops: Dunkin Donuts worker sold sex on breaks
- Tampa Bay's Hottest 100: July
More mug shot galleries...
Crazy Tampa: Most interesting mugs from the Tampa area
Teachers: Teacher arrest mugshots
Jaw droppers: Open mouth mug shots
Smilers: Happy mug shots
Laughers: What's so funny mug shots
Prostitutes: Prostitute mug shots
Athletes: Professional athlete mug shots
Porn arrests: Child porn arrest mug shots
More unusual mug shots and galleries: 10 News slideshows and galleries
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood