2012 Swamp Festival this weekend | Entertainment
Hernando Beach, Fla. -- The 2012 Swamp Festival is coming to Linda Pedersen Park, 6400 Shoal Line Blvd in Hernando Beach on March 3 and 4, 2012.
Over 140 arts and crafts vendors, folk, country and instrumental music, swamp food court, swamp monster crowning, cloggers, dancing and much more. Over 200 great prize drawings, featuring a 14 kt gold manatee pendant by Samson Jewelers.
New this year in conjunction with the Weeki Wachee Swamp Festival is the Big O Amusements Carnival on March 2, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and March 3 and 4, from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Featuring rides for children, Merri Go Round, Kiddy Sky Fighter, Kiddy Granny Bugs, Kiddy Scooper Jet, Berry Go Round, Musical Swings and Spinner.
Admission $3, 12 and under free, free parking and entertainment.
Visit http://wwww.swampfestweekiwachee.com for more information.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood