Registration and ticket sales now open for Annual Father Daughter Dance | Entertainment
Brooksville, FL -- Tickets are now available for Hernando County Parks and Recreation's 9th Annual Father-Daughter Dance.
Two dances will be held, on February 1 and February 2, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at St. Anthony Church, located at 20428 Cortez Blvd. in Brooksville. Fathers and daughters of all ages are welcome, and encouraged to bring cameras for plenty of photo opportunities.
Tickets are $15 per person and must be purchased ahead of time. For more information on how to register in person, online or through fax, visit Hernando County Parks and Recreation's website.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood