The BIG HAIR Ball coming to Ritz Ybor | Entertainment
Tampa, Florida -- Get ready for the BIG HAIR ball at the Ritz Ybor on Saturday, Feb. 23.
The event will include Journey and Bon Jovu Tribue Shows and a BIG HAIR Rockstar Costume Contest.
Below is a release sent out with more informaiton about the event.
DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'! ROCK OUT AT THE BIG HAIR BALL AT THE RITZ YBOR!
The RITZ Ybor presents The BIG HAIR Ball: a totally awesome rock & roll themed event concert party at The RITZ Ybor on Saturday, Feb. 23, from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The BIG HAIR Ball will feature:
- The #1 Journey and Bon Jovi Tribute Shows, Never Stop Believin' and Livin' On A Prayer, playing the biggest hits from the 1970s, 80s and 90s
- A BIG HAIR Rockstar Costume Contest hosted by Katie Sommers of 93.3 FLZ with $500 cash prizes
- A FREE "Hair Raiser" cocktail for all guests arriving in BIG HAIR Rockstar-inspired outfits between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 1980s and 90s themed cocktails
- Ticket giveaways to Queensrÿche's March 15, 2013 concert at The RITZ Ybor
- LCD screens airing the iconic cult-classic movies of the 1980s and 90s
The BIG HAIR Ball is open to the general public ages 18-years-and-older. Tickets are $10.00 at The RITZ Ybor Box-Office (813) 248-9210 or online at www.theritzybor.com.
The BIG HAIR Ball is sponsored by The RITZ Ybor, tbt and Square One.