Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee meeting | Events
Hernando County, Florida-- According to a recent release, the Metropolitan Planning Organization will conduct a public meeting of the Bicycle/Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC), on Wednesday, April 18.
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m., at the Hernando County Main (Brooksville) Library, 238 Howell Avenue, Brooksville, Florida.
This committee provides a continuing forum with which to analyze and promote bicycle/pedestrian issues and projects as an integral part of a multimodal transportation planning process. Topics to be discussed at the meeting include the annual election of officers and FY 2013/14 - 2017/18 Proposed Transportation Enhancements Priority List.
All meetings are open to the public.
For more information, contact Mr. Steve Diez, Transportation Planner II, Hernando County Metropolitan Planning Organization, at (352) 754-4057 or email@example.com.
The meeting agenda may be viewed online at www.hernandocounty.us/mpo.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him