FREE Wellness workshop at Tampa General | Events
Tampa, Florida -- Ready to feel the health benefits of eating real food and exercising? Looking for a helping hand to motivate and guide you?
Tampa General Hospital in South Tampa is offering a free Wellness Workshop n Wednesday, Feb. 20. with check-in beginning at 5:30 p.m. and the event kicking off at 6.
Here is more information about the event and instructor:
Research has found that exercise and good nutrition are essential parts of a healthy lifestyle. Poor diet and inactivity can lead to developing various health issues. This workshop is designed to educate you about the basics of good nutrition, focusing on the role of carbohydrates and your metabolism.
Suzan Mekler, CHE, AHFS, (Advanced Health & Fitness Specialist), PRCS (Post Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist), CPT (Certified Personal Trainer), Diabetes educator, NS (Nutrition Specialist)
The workshop takes place at:
740 S. Village Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
Click here for directions
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood