Government broadcasting truck gets makeover | News
Hernando County, Florida -- As a part of an on-going partnership with the Hernando County Health Department, the Hernando County Government Broadcasting Department's production truck has received a new look.
Originally serving as an ambulance, the unit was taken out of service and surplused by the Spring Hill Fire Department four years ago. Government Broadcasting acquired the truck for use in off-site video productions for the local government channel programming. Through a Florida Department of Health Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Grant, the Health Department obtained $3,500 to apply a wrap to the truck which promotes a positive message in line with its anti-tobacco campaign.
"It was a win-win situation for both of us, said Ann-Gayl Ellis, spokesperson for the Health Department. "The truck can no longer be mistaken for an ambulance; it projects an important health message to our community and it looks great!"
The truck wrap was done by ESP Enterprises of Brooksville.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him