Flavors of Tampa Bay: Holy Hog Barbecue | News
Tampa, Florida - Danny Hernandez is passionate about his barbecue. His goal is to create a family friendly atmosphere that serves the best southern BBQ in the Bay area. And based on the crowds at his west Tampa eatery, he has succeeded.
Three homemade barbecue sauces complement the rich, smokey flavor of all those slowly smoked meats.
Their smoker spits out the old favorites: fall-off-the-bone chicken, mouth watering pulled pork, beef brisket, sausage and let's not forget the St. Louis spare ribs.
And there is great news for South Tampa barbecue fans. Holy Hog is opening a second location at 4004 Henderson Boulevard in Tampa! The grand opening is April 9 at 11 a.m.
Holy Hog Barbecue
3501 N. Armenia Ave.
Tampa, FL 33607
Here are a few items off of Holy Hogs menu:
DINNER: INCLUDE 2 SIDES & TEXAS TOAST
ST. LOUIS PORK RIBS (4 BONES) 8.5
PULLED PORK 8.5
BEEF BRISKET 10
CHICKEN ¼ BIRD 8 ½ BIRD 10
SMOKED PORK SAUSAGE 8.5
ADD AN ADDITIONAL MEAT FOR TWO 1/2 BUCKS ($2.5)
BBQ COBB SALAD 9
HOLY HUGE CHEESEBURGER 9
12 OZ. GROUND SIRLOIN 9
BBQ QUESADILLA 9
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood