Fresh Market Hyde Park Village | News
Grab a cup of coffee, sit outside and enjoy the Fresh Market at Hyde Park Village in South Tampa. The market is open the first Sunday of every month. The Fresh Market will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. May 6.
Here's more information from Hyde Park Village:
Tampa Bay Markets handles all vendor booking for the Hyde Park Village Fresh Market with priority given to vendors selling local, hand made, fresh and agricultural-related products. Vendors interested in participating at the Hyde Park Village Fresh Market should complete the online vendor application at www.TampaBayMarkets.com.
About the Hyde Park Village Fresh Market
The Hyde Park Village Fresh Market takes place at the Fountain the first Sunday of every month, year round, rain or shine, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
With space for over 70 vendors, the Hyde Park Village Fresh Market will feature:
- Agricultural products
- Fresh, Organic
- Hydroponic & Conventional Produce
- Plants, Herbs & Flowers
- Gourmet Take Home Foods
- Fresh Bread
- Pasta | Honey
- Ready-to-Eat Foods
- Brooklyn-style Knishs
- New Orleans-style Crawfish Pies
- Kettle Corn
- Southern Style Foods
- Hand Crafts
- Local Art
- Handcrafted Jewelry
- Live Music
- Cooking Demos
- Outdoor Seating
- and more!
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood