Westchase favorite is expanding to other cities | News
Tampa, Florida --Westchase favorite, Burger 21, has announced it will be opening two additional restaurants: One in Lakeland at 1601 Town Center Drive and another in New Tampa at 120304 Trout Creek Drive.
There is another location in Carrollwood.
In case you are curious, the burger of the month is the Baja Shrimp burger which features a "blackened shrimp burger topped with avocado, chili pepper slaw, mango salsa, cilantro sour cream and crispy corn tortillas on a toasted brioche bun", according to the website.
Burger 21 opened its first restaurant in Westchase in 2010.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood