HART offers free rides on Election Day | News
Hillsborough County, Florida -- On Election Day, Nov. 6, HART will offer free rides to customers with a valid voter registration card.
The card must be presented to the driver when boarding to receive the free ride.
Free rides are provided during regular bus service hours on Election Day. Riders should determine in advance which routes will get them to or near their polling site.
To plan an Election Day trip, call HARTinfo at 813-254-4278 or use the Google Trip Planner feature on www.goHART.org .
This promotion is not valid for use of HARTPlus service or the TECO Line Streetcar System.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him