Hospital Authority Subommittee meets this week | News
Tampa, Florida -- Hillsborough County is trying to insure that Tampa General Hospital is complying with Minority and Women business grants.
The Hospital Authority subcommittee will meet at 9 a.m. this Wednesday, Nov. 14 in the 18th Floor Planning Commission Board Room. That's located in County Center 601 East Kennedy Blvd. in Downtown Tampa.
The subcommittee will review proposals for grants 2012-2013 Health-Related and MBE, that's Minority Business and WBE, women business.
The public is invited to the meeting. For more information contact Jack Carlisle at 813 272-6573
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him