2nd victim identified in double stabbing | News
Tampa, FL-- The second victim of the double stabbing that occurred Sunday has been identified as 19-year-old Luis Rivers.
According to reports, Rivers remains at St. Joseph's Hospital in stable condition.
Detectives have yet to locate a suspect, though they say they are tracking down active leads.
Sunday's stabbing took place near the 7-Eleven off the 4000 block of Waters Ave. The other victim, 45-year-old Ovidio Sanchez, died from his wounds.
10 News will continue with updates as they become available.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood