Collapsed sewer pipe closes lane on Westshore Blvd | News
Tampa, Florida -- City of Tampa Wastewater Department crews have closed the inside southbound lane on Westshore Boulevard, just south of Spruce Street, to make emergency repairs to a collapsed sewer pipe.
They have also closed one northbound turn lane onto Spruce Street until this repair is completed.
The City says the repair is scheduled to be completed by Monday, Jan. 7, weather permitting.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood