FDOT announces construction lane closures for Feb 2 - Feb 9 | News
Hernando County, Florida-- The Florida Department of transportation has announced lane closures taking place throughout the county between next week.
They are as follows:
SR 50 (Cortez Boulevard) between Wiscon Road and Cobb Road
- Repaving – Daily lane closures Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
SR 50 (Cortez Boulevard) between US 19 and the Suncoast Parkway
- Widening – Nightly lane closure Sunday – Thursday from 8:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Broad Street (US 41) between Lamar Avenue and Twingate Avenue
- Repaving – Intermittent daily lane closures Monday – Friday between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him