Woman accused of stealing red bull and pregnancy test | News
Spring Hill, Florida - A woman in Spring Hill is accused of walking into Publix and stealing two cans of Red Bull, two Royal wedding magazines and a pregnancy test.
The Hernando County Sheriff's office says the suspect, Stephanie Fay Smith was seen selecting a pregnancy test, picking up the cans of red bull and the Royal wedding magazines and putting them in her purse.
Authorities say she also picked out other items, including meat products and paid for them using an EBT card. But left them behind in her shopping cart.
They say she then left the store and refused to go back inside when confronted by loss prevention.
Authorities say she then drove away.
They found her Saturday afternoon and arrested Smith.
The value of the stolen items: $35.96
You may also like...
Mugshots: Most unusual, notorious mug shots
Elderly Love Triangle: Man, 71, arrested after fight over woman
Heart attack grill: Pretty waitresses brace for protestors
Almost Summer: Metromix's hottest girls of summer
Cheerleaders: Buccaneers cheerleader finalist pictures!
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood