Spring Hill students compete for classroom makeover | News
Spring Hill, FL -- Joseph Groppe’s technology class from Crews Lake Middle School in Spring Hill is in the running for a complete classroom makeover provided by eInstruction, an educational technology company.
To enter the competition, students submitted music videos explaining how they would use the technology and why they are most deserving. Groppe’s student’s video was chosen as one of fifteen finalists from more than 200 video submissions.
At the end of eInstruction’s 2011 Interactive Classroom Makeover Contest, the winning classroom in Groppe’s 6th - 8th grade category will be awarded more than $79,000 of classroom technology.
To help win the competition, the video needs to garner as many community votes as possible. Showing support is easy, just click here and vote for this video. To learn more about eInstruction’s Classroom Makeover contest, you can also check out http://2011classroommakeover.shycast.com/.
Public voting is open now through midnight on Dec. 5, and grand-prize winners will be announced on or about Dec. 16.
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him