Flavors of Tampa Bay: Ribit's Bar-B-Que | Restaurants
Tampa, Florida - Ribit's Bar-B-Que has been serving up tasty, saucy food in south Tampa for the past two years. Setting up shop at an old gas station, this BBQ place is selling some high octane, flavorful delights.
Owner Tony Desanto's customers know him as "Bama." Bama knows BBQ from the pulled pork, brisket or the ribs. It's all smoked with love, using sweet pecan fire wood.
Here are a few of their sandwiches:
Texas style Beef Brisket Sandwich
Georgia style Smoked Sausage Sandwich
Memphis style Smoked Chicken Breast Sandwich
Cajun style Pork Sandwich
401 S Howard Ave
Phone: (813) 817-4909
Tuesday 11:30am - 2:30pm Reopens 5pm - 10pm
Wednesday 11:30am - 2:30pm Reopens 5pm - 3am
Thursday 11:30am - 2:30pm Reopens 5pm - 3am
Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm Reopens 5pm - 3am
Saturday - 5pm - 3am
Upcoming Events near Highlands County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood